COVID-19 MEASURES RAMPAGE FREE PARTY
Saturday 14th of August and Sunday the 15th of August 2021
ENTER THE FESTIVAL – COVID-19 MEASURES
You can enter the campsite or festival, based on the following information received by the Belgian authorities, updated on July 26th :
- - Visitors fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to enter the Rampage Free Party campsite or festival. A digitial covid safe ticket with proof of vaccination will be required to make the entry in combination with a valid ticket.
- - Visitors partially vaccinated + a negative PCR test that's valid for 48 hours. A digitial covid safe ticket with proof of vaccination will be required to make the entry in combination with a valid ticket. You need to take the PCR test no more then 24 hours before the start of you entry to the camp site or Festival.
- - A negative PCR test that's valid for 48 hours. A digitial covid safe ticket with proof of a negative PCR test will be required to make the entry in combination with a valid ticket. You need to take the PCR test no more then 24 hours before the start of you entry to the camp site or festival.
- - Immunity : You are in possession of a recovery certificate with a validity period that starts 10 days after the date of the first positive PCR test and ends 180 days after the date of that first positive PCR test.
- - An Antigen or rapid test is not allowed to enter the festival or camp site in combination with a valid ticket.
- The Belgian authorithies will forsee the possibility for every Belgian citizen to take a FREE PCR test during the summer. More info : https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
Q-VAX LIST - FOR BELGIAN TICKET BUYERS ONLY
Do you want to come to the Rampage Free Party and get your vaccin on time?
Go to www.qvax.be and get yourself on the list and choose the Johnson & Johnson vaccin. Probably you will get some news in the next days, so you are ready to enjoy your summer at the Rampage Free Party!
TRAVEL TO BELGIUM
It is each individual responsibility to know and comply with the most recent and applicable guidlines and regulations concerning travel.
You will find more info about travel in Europe here
COSTS PCR TEST / VACCINATION
All the costs related to the PCR test, Vaccination or Vaccination certificate are at the expenses of the Festival visitor. Costs will never be recovered from or payed by the organisation.
Inability or unwillingness to become a negative PCR test of Vaccination certificate could not occure a compensation or a reimbursment of the ticket, Drink Voucher or other tickets related to the Rampage Free Party.
A Positive PCR test before the event will not be accepted to refund all tickets and costs.
Line-up could change at any time towards or during the festival and could not occure a compensation or a reimbursment of the ticket, Drink Voucher or other tickets related to the Rampage Free Party.
CANCELLATION DUE COVID-19
If the Rampage Free Party is cancelled due Covid-19 measures by the authorities. The Rampage Free Party will move no later then 2 months after the actual date. Tickets will be automatically transfer to the september dates and remain valid. Ticket buyers will receive and e-mail with all info. When you are not able to attend the new dates, you can request a voucher for the total amount paid for the Rampage Free Party, that could be used for Rampage merchandise or for our other events during 2021 and 2022.
The MB made by the Belgian Governement of 12 may suspends the mandatory to refund the ticket due COVID-19 cancellation. No refunds will be made by the organisation.
If the cancellation of The Rampage Free Party is not COVID-19 related, please consult our GENERAL CONDITIONS here
Please note that the information down below on this page is subject to change. This page will update automatically and could change at any time towards or during the festival. So it’s important to keep consult this page occasionally. The organisation is not responsible for mislead information that could occur to cancellation, compensation or reimbursement.